Katrina Kaif Real Age


In a recent interview with Times of India, said that Katrina is not an idiot.
Lets you know.

Mentioned in the interview that he was 8 years old when the Berlin Wall. Judging from the history books, the Berlin Wall fell in 1989, which would Katrina's birthday 1981, which will make 29 years of age.
However, he said the file was born in 1984. There is no doubt Deepika wants to see his passport.
Comments?

Excerp the interview: Katrina: It's because my development is very complex! This will take 10 points and probably a book to talk about it. Most people can find funny, some may find it hard to believe, one can be tedious. Is that our family has one of the most interesting lives, due to the simple fact that my mother, a very young age, he decided he wanted to dedicate his life to social causes, NGOs. And organizations that worked with all employees lives in countries that are currently in what is called "crisis is a bit much, but yes, in a state of extreme emergency. So move our development "Hong Kong, where I was born in China, after Japan and Japan by boat in France. This is one of the few clear memories I have as a child, because the boat ride, everyone was sick," but I . And it's a long trip, boat from Japan to France!
Reporter: How old are you?

Katrina: About 8. After France, Switzerland and I am cutting a lot of countries in Eastern Europe, where for a few months each, "then Poland in Krakow. Because I've seen so big, huge drastically, my mind has become a part something like, modules and rare advantage, because there are parts too much information to comprehend. I think it was sometime around the Berlin Wall fell, I remember the feeling of extreme depression and misery of the city and the picture of everyone waiting in line for bread, which was the situation at the time, that image has stuck in my mind forever. After that we went to Belgium and then in Hawaii, which was a short time and then moved to London and then stayed there for about three years. But because my mother is originally from Bath, located in the United Kingdom, people always have this thing growing up in London. That's funny, because I just spent the last three years

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Video Gallery

Leave a comment